Campsite ‘t Weergors boasts an exclusive, very spacious chalet especially designed for disabled guests. The chalet has three bedrooms and can sleep up to five people. The grass terrace and the veranda are a great spot to enjoy the peace and space that the chalet offers.
The chalet includes:
- An open plan, well-equipped kitchen with a large table, dishwasher, combination microwave oven, water kettle and coffee maker;
- A double bedroom with a double bed and door to the veranda, a large cupboard, a bedroom with two single beds, and a third bedroom with one single bed.
- Living room with luxurious lounge sofa and TV;
- The bathroom can be accessed from both the big bedroom and the living room, and features a large walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet;
- Bed linnen is provided, please bring your own towels and kitchen cloths;
- The lounge settee on the veranda is a lovely sheltered place to take in the sun;
- Quilt covers are in the chalet, you have to bring your own towels and tea towels.
Camping 't Weergors has a restaurant where cosiness, dining à la carte and enjoying pancakes go perfectly well together. The mini market is part of the reception area. Here, you find a basic range of foods, and it’s the place to order your fresh baked bread. French bread for the barbecue can be ordered all day.
Wireless internet can be received on almost the entire campsite. You can use 30 minutes free wifi every day.
The fishpond is one of the best locations at the site, there you can fish for carp.
There are three sanitary blocks which are modern and fully equipped.