This luxurious holiday home for 4-6 people is located on a quiet and small resort near the Veluwemeer.
The adapted chalet (65m²) is suitable for disabled people accessible via paved roads.
The spacious parking lot is also paved.
This chalet sleeps six and has a living room and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and a combination microwave. The sink has been made suitable for wheelchairs.
There are two bedrooms. One of the two bedrooms has an adapted double bed with electric bed bases, while the other has a single bed, a raised bed and a double bed.
The bathroom (1.90x3.90 m) has a spacious walk-in shower without thresholds and a separate toilet with hinged arm supports.
The chalet has a furnished garden and a private parking space. Wi-Fi is available free of charge.
Around the park: At Resort Veluwemeer you will spend your holidays in a traditional Dutch environment with polders, forests, picturesque villages and water. Take your own boat and moor at the private landing stage at your chalet or in the marina. You can also rent a boat at the park. The children can play on the modern sports fields in interactive playgrounds, join the Adventure Fun Club or rent a pedal boat, kayak, sailboat or surfboard at the water sports centre.
- Suitable for electric wheelchair
- Toilet with hinged arm supports.
- Spacious bathroom without thresholds
- Adapted sink with removable faucet.
- Adapted double bed with electric bed bases.
- Paved and spacious parking lot next to the chalet
- Smoking and pets are not allowed, except assistance dogs.
- Restaurant/snack bar
- Small supermarket
- Outdoor pool
- Several outdoor playgrounds
- Marina, with boat ramp.
- Boat rental
- Bike rental
- Animation team during the holiday season.